Monday, August 18, 2008

on the trail


Personal reasons have kept me off-blog lately, but I'm getting going again this month. Starting work on a new novel, Walking for the Broken-Hearted, which in its embryonic state appears to be a strange amalgam of fiction and reality. Also working on the development of an historic trail throughout Brittany, tracing the Briton/Breton connection over centuries. This is essentially a tourist project, concentrating on places and remains, but I expect a guidebook will accompany the basic leaflet information.
Otherwise BWs association business takes much of my time, with new walks to research and a programme of events for the autumn/winter to plan. There can't be many Morris dancing workshops on offer this December in Brittany. Plus the total reworking of the Brittany Walks website, which is going to be a big step forward for anglophone walking over here, and a major task for me.

3 comments:

An Gàidheal Pàganach said...

Glad to have you back on-line and very, very pleased to hear you are writing again.

I hope all is well with your wrist now, too.

An Gàidheal Pàganach said...

Oh, and I've nominated you as one of my favourite blogs, here.

WM said...

Thanks very much :-) Looks like I'm in good company!
WM