Saturday, January 12, 2013

Boots made for walking

Very pleased with my new boots from Hotters. I've admired them online for a while and decided to take advantage of a good sale price - turning out to be a real bargain. I walked several miles with them straight out of the box the day they arrived, in total comfort. They are also warm which would never have been a criterion for me in the past but since my terrible and chronic right foot problems, it makes an important difference. (I should maybe wear them in the house, as no heating is not helping my poor foot's long term recovery.) Only possible concern is that the tread seems to pick up small stones easily, but that's not an issue on most walking terrain. Definitely recommend these walking boots and Hotters shoes are pretty hot too ...www.hottershoes.com

No comments: